Friday, August 17, 2012

Announcement!

I am writing today with a heavy heart. Due to physical, personal and family matters I am going to cease making LTC traditional embellishments at the end of the year. I simply cannot hook the finer stuff for much longer. My hands are cramping so much lately. I don't want my hands to be crippled before I'm 40! lol

There will be two more opportunities to buy your last LTC goodies at my sale on 28th September and the 30th November.

I WILL be honouring all LTC vouchers. You may choose to use them at the next two sales if you wish or if the colours don't suit you I am happy to hook you up a custom order AFTER these sales. I will accept any orders using vouchers until the end of June 2013. I feel as though this gives my customers plenty of time to use them.

I will be taking a break over Christmas/New year and then I'll be focussing on some new goodies. Mostly Ffce and dish cloths, beanies, headwarmers and whatever else takes my fancy. The 'bigger' crochet doesn't hurt my hands like the flowers and finer stuff does.

Once I have these items hooked you may use you vouchers for these instead of traditional LTC embellies if you'd wish :)

I would like to thank you all for you support and understanding over the last couple of years while I have built this little hobby up. I have been totatlly over whelmed with how popular my goodies have been.

I hope that you come on over to the revamped LTC in the new year and have a looksee as to what I'll be up to :)

I hope I have covered everything. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask me via email at the address to the left.

Thank you for your understanding.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. :-( I'm sorry to hear that honey, but yes, you have to look after yourself first xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Look after yourself first Becci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, do look after yourself. Health is everything. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you're closing - but you've got to do what's best in the long term for you & yours...& I'm sure you'll go onto bigger & better things:):):) Tried to post this before ---dunno what happened!!!!! Take care of you:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough decision to make but one that is best for u and your family, whatever u bRing us in the future will be awesome because it will still come from
    Your heart ! Oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sorry to hear about your hands - totally understand you have to put yourself first and look after yourself!!! Take care!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-(
    Your stuff is amazing but you come first!

    ReplyDelete